Don't just wear a mask, fly one too! This kite is a delta variant based on Helen Bushnell's plan published in "Make Mine Fly." It was originally taught as a workshop kite (after some updating and modifications) for the Midwest Area Kitemakers Retreat in 2007.
A great platform for face graphics, let your imagination run wild!. This kite flies great, even in 15-20 mph winds.
Download complete plans here: Japanese Edo kite, simple. Check out the other great plans posted on our site HERE as well. Send in a picture of your spook-tacular kite!
Last Updated (Thursday, 20 October 2011 15:25)
- Visit the new AKA web portal!
- National Kite Month is for everyone!
- AKA Video Trailers
- Program Precision explained
- 2013 AKA Convention Logo Contest
- Flat, Bowed, Etc
- 2012 Grand National Kite Making
- 2012 Grand National Fighter Results
- 2012 Grand National Sport Kite
- 2012 Toy Winner - Robert Brasington
- 2012 Ingraham Winner - George Emmons
- 2012 Edeiken Winner - Richard & Marti Dermer
- Planning has started
- 2012 Miniature Kite Challenge
- 2012 Sport Kite Grand Nationals
- 2012 Kite Making Grand Nationals
- 2012 FIghter Kite Grand Nationals
- 2012 AKAGN Sport Kite Precision Figures
- Transportation and Lodging