2013 AKA Convention Logo Contest
*** Deadline for logo submissions: January 15th ***
We are now accepting logo submissions for our 2013 AKA annual convention in Seaside, OR - this is a chance for you to showcase your artistic skills and earn a FREE registration to convention if your submission is selected as the winner.
Browse some of our previous AKA Convention logos for inspiration:
Logo Submission Guidelines
The logo must be created by an AKA member who may be either a professional or an amateur.
The logo needs to be in a Vector, PDF, JPEG, or TIFF format. It is used on convention patches, pins, shirts, and other items. It must look good on formats from 1” to 10” and must be scalable and suitable for many uses. A maximum of four colors may be used but the logo must look good in both full color and in black and white.
The design MUST incorporate the red AKA logo as well as the convention year, city, and state. The designer may be required to submit alternate versions.
Note: A good portion of the chosen design may be left out to get the stitch count down on embroidered items.
Last Updated (Monday, 19 November 2012 19:15)
- Visit the new AKA web portal!
- National Kite Month is for everyone!
- AKA Video Trailers
- Program Precision explained
- 2013 AKA Convention Logo Contest
- Flat, Bowed, Etc
- 2012 Grand National Kite Making
- 2012 Grand National Fighter Results
- 2012 Grand National Sport Kite
- 2012 Toy Winner - Robert Brasington
- 2012 Ingraham Winner - George Emmons
- 2012 Edeiken Winner - Richard & Marti Dermer
- Planning has started
- 2012 Miniature Kite Challenge
- 2012 Sport Kite Grand Nationals
- 2012 Kite Making Grand Nationals
- 2012 FIghter Kite Grand Nationals
- 2012 AKAGN Sport Kite Precision Figures
- Transportation and Lodging